Martin R. Hatzke DDS
Meet Dr. Hatzke
I wanted to become a dentist because I wanted to make a difference in people’s lives. I feel so fortunate to work in a profession that allows me to help people get healthier, look better, and live their lives to the fullest. It is my priority to create an environment that will allow you to feel safe and comfortable while achieving all your dental goals.
Education & Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology — San Jose State University
- Graduate work in Pharmacology — University of the Pacific
- Bachelor of Science in Dental Sciences — University of California San Francisco
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery — University of California San Francisco
- General Practice Residency — Brentwood VA Hospital
Learning the newest technology and offering the most advanced care to my patients is one of the most important aspects of this field. Because of my commitment to excellence in patient care, I regularly attend continuing education courses, including implant study clubs at UCSF and the University of the Pacific, numerous classes in CEREC®, sedation dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, laser dentistry, Lumineers®, and periodontal care.
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Santa Clara County Dental Society
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
Outside the Office
I am a native Californian, born and raised in the Silicon Valley. I currently reside in San Jose with my wife, partner, and dental hygienist, Gail, and our cat named Zorro. We have three sons who we are immensely proud of, Nick, Matt, and Trevor. My free time is most often spent on the golf course or in the garden, and I also enjoy cooking, traveling, and reading.