Did you know that not every Invisalign® provider is the same? While every dentist or orthodontist who offers this revolutionary treatment is trained by the makers of Invisalign® to become a certified provider, there are different doctor designations that have a different overall experience and success rate with treating patients using these clear teeth aligners.
Dr. Glenn Ong-Veloso is a qualified Invisalign® Elite Provider based on his skill and expertise with this teeth straightening system. To put his achievement into perspective, let’s examine some of the distinctions between different Invisalign® providers below:
– The five Invisalign® provider designations include General, Premier, Preferred, Elite, and Top 1%.
– To qualify as an Invisalign® General Provider, dentists must perform at least 10 Invisalign® cases per year.
– To earn the designation of an Invisalign® Premier Provider, dentists have to have conducted a minimum of 50 total cases as well as continue to treat at least 25 cases every six months.
– In comparison, an Invisalign® Preferred Provider has to treat 100 lifetime cases and 50 cases a year.
– The next designation is an Invisalign® Elite Provider, which requires the dentist to have treated over 300 patients with Invisalign®. Additionally, Elite Providers must also continue to conduct a minimum of 50 cases every six months.
– Lastly, to reach the Top 1% designation, dentists must treat 800 lifetime cases and continue to perform 200 cases a year.
If you are interested in Invisalign® or if you have questions about the treatment process, please contact us today to schedule an appointment with our Invisalign® Elite Provider. Either of our locations in Apple Valley or California City, CA, will be happy to serve you and your smile today!
Beautify your smile with cosmetic dentistryHaving the perfect smile is what many of us long for. However, factors ...
Halloween is known for its scary costumes and children running around the neighborhood for candies. Though you don’t ...