MARTIN R. HATZKE DDS
Dr. Martin always dreamt of becoming a dentist as he wanted to make a difference in people’s lives. It is a sense of satisfaction that Dr. Martin attains watching his patients grow healthier, better looking, and re-living their lives to the fullest. As a dentist by profession, Dr. Martin tells us that he feels it is his responsibility to provide others a safe and comfortable environment that will help them attain their dental goals.
Education & Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology — San Jose State University
- Graduate work in Pharmacology — University of the Pacific
- Bachelor of Science in Dental Sciences — University of California San Francisco
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery — University of California San Francisco
- General Practice Residency — Brentwood VA Hospital
Dr. Martin believes that an ongoing and continuing education about the latest technologies in the field of dentistry would help him offer the best care to his patients. He advises that it is an important and primary aspect of dentistry. As patient care is Dr. Martin’s ultimate goal, he continues to attend educational courses and implant study clubs at UCFS and the University of the Pacific, numerous classes in CEREC®, sedation dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, laser dentistry, Lumineers®, and periodontal care.
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Santa Clara County Dental Society
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
Outside the Office
Dr. Martin is a native of California, born and raised in the Silicon Valley. Dr. Martin currently resides in San Jose with his wife, partner, and dental hygienist, Gail, and his three sons Nick, Matt, and Trevor. They have a cat named Zorro. In his free time, Dr. Martin spends most often on the golf course or in the garden. He also enjoys cooking, traveling, and reading.