Dental bridges are orthodontic restorations that are used to cover the gaps between teeth. Bridges will help to correct alignment issues, avoid unnecessary spaces between the teeth that may alter the smile.
Why do you need Dental Bridges?
Dental Bridges will help to restore the natural look and feel of the teeth. Patients with unusual gaps in their teeth are advised to wear bridges. Here are some of the reasons why we recommend dental bridges for a healthy smile.
- Teeth loss can lead to a gap between them leading to abnormal alignment issues.
- The spaces between teeth can eventually lead to loss of the tooth, misalignments, unexplained pain in the jawbone and unexplained headaches.
- Untreated gaps between teeth can lead to gum disease and other oral health problems.
How do Dental Bridges work?
Wearing dental bridges are an extraordinary way to replace the loss of teeth without resorting to dentures or undergoing surgery. Dental crowns will help to place the teeth in place. Dental bridges are typically made out of life like material such as porcelain or ceramic. Patients will be advised to undergo a teeth whitening procedure so that the restorations can match the color of the teeth.
With 3-D images taken during the diagnostic routines, dentists can formulate the exact shape and size of the required bridge. An impression would be taken that will be sent to the labs to mold the bridges as per the requirement of the treatment plan.
By using CEREC technology, dentists can now mold the bridges and have them inserted in one appointment. This will allow patients to return home confidently and without the worry of having to sit for another appointment just to have the bridges placed.
By wearing CEREC enhanced bridges, patients can be confident regarding safety, durability, appearance, and functionality.
What are the advantages of Bridges?
Bridges can serve patients with the following advantages:
- Help them cover the gaps between the teeth.
- Prevent the gaps resulting in misalignments.
- Enhance the look and feel of the teeth.
- Improve the smile.
- Serve as a cosmetic solution.